Monday, November 1, 2010

Elder Leko and I have been looking for more opportunities to serve. I know that as we teach to meet our goals, and serve at the same time, we will be blessed as a companionship and as a mission. Something that Elder Leko and I pray for almost daily is that we can work to be the best companionship in the mission. I hope that doesn't sound selfish, but it has helped us be obedient to the mission rules.

We had seven baptisms this past Friday. The first was Kofi, who was so scared he held onto me for dear life. When he came out of the water, he gasped and everyone laughed. It was pretty funny.

We played soccer with some little kids today outside of our apartment, and man was it fun. When they call me "Obronie" (white man), I say "Obebenie" which is what they call themselves, (black man), and they all laugh.

I love this area. The Lord has truly blessed me.

Love,

Elder Ihwi

No comments: