Monday, May 2, 2011

Pounding Fufu, Driving Banku

Everything is sweet and people are progressing as we near the end of 6 months in Sunyani and Fiapre. I look back and think about what good might have been accomplished. Elder Omini and I have tried so very hard these past months to open this area, build trust, and prepare many people to either be baptized, or willing to hear the message we share because of the service we have rendered to the whole city of Fiapre. I love pounding fufu and driving banku. The service is huge, it brings laughs and muscles that I desperately need.


We have two students at the local university that are going to be baptized on the 28th. Nancy and Denis, from Bulgatonga have both become best friends of mine and have the strongest testimonies ever. They are a little older than us but close enough to our age that they understand who we are and respect what we do.

I can't wait to talk with you on Sunday, and each one of the brothers (for 5 mins) if I can get their numbers and the best time to call.

I love you all.

E. Hair


No comments: