Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Farewell to Sunyani

Hey Family,

It is finally time for Elder Hair to leave Sunyani. I will be opening another new area with a new companion. I don't know who he is yet but I'm sure he will be another hard worker like Elder Omini. I will be going to the Bantama Zone and be serving in Asafo. I reread my Patriarchal Blessing many times over the last transfer, and I have never felt more loved in my whole life. Some of those same feelings of love from my Savior along with hard work, will lead to blessings and help me to focus more then ever.

Mom, Dad, and Family, GHANA IS A SAFE AND AMAZING PLACE. I am very happy with where I am and what I am doing, and I know the Lord will protect me. Whoever broke into our house stole a belt, our watches, my camera case with my old memory card (I already sent home the pics), my drivers license, my wallet with 80 Cedis, my military ID, debit card, and 2 US dollars. So in a way, we were very lucky they didn't take more. The only concern I have is that I can not get back into the country unless I have two forms of ID, but we'll figure it out.

Tell all those that are getting married congrats and please send me pics if you can.

Yesterday I saw someone using saran wrap and it made me think of Christmas time and cookies. haha

I love you all. I need to go and do wash so that I can depart early Wed morning for Asafo. I will send more pics as soon as I can.

Elder Hair

No comments: