Monday, May 28, 2012

Another Great Week!

Hi Fam,

We had another great week!  The baptismal service went really well.  Three wards came together and 11 people were baptized! It was an amazing experience for the new converts to see so many other Church members supporting them in this important step in their lives. I was excited to see the faces on our four that were baptized and how much they had been waiting for this day.


The referrals continue to come in from our great members and I thank my Father in Heaven for allowing me to teach. The Lord truly blesses us as we do his work! With just two more weeks until Elder Fawole goes home to Nigeria, we will continue to push to the finish line. 

I had a wonderful interview with Pres Shulz on Wednesday and he shared some of his concerns about the mission split.  To be a part of this great work, and to see the growth and positive changes is a real blessing.

I love this work and know that it is of God.

I love you all.

Elder Hair




No comments: