Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 Presidents --- 2 Missions

Hey Family,

This week has been filled with lots of great opportunities.  Pres Shulz has asked Elder Fawole and me to move to Buokrom, in Kumasi, an area that has been struggling for a while. We've been asked to work closely with the local members and work out some issues.

Elder Fawole is from Nigeria and has 6 weeks left so I will be his final companion.  I am excited to be able to work with him.  With this transfer, I will end up serving with three mission presidents and in two missions. I have truly been blessed with many different learning experiences that will help me be the missionary I need to be.

Tonight, Elder Alba and I will help several missionaries prepare for their flight home tomorrow.  Elder Alba has been a great companion! We have been working with two investigators and feel confident they will soon be baptized. I am grateful for the mission life. As you come and go you get more acquainted with the people and you become a stronger member of the Lord's church. Sometimes the work is not easy, and other times it
seems like it is the easiest work ever, as long as it is done right.

I'm very happy and love you all!


Elder Hair

No comments: