Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hair's the last!

Dear Fam,

"Today's tests are tomorrow's testimonies" - Author Unknown

These past two years I feel I have been tested to the limit.  It has not been easy, but with each obstacle my testimony has become stronger.  I'm grateful for all the times you have written and said that you as a family have been blessed while I've been serving as a missionary in Ghana.  I hope the Savior has been happy with my service.  I feel I have grown in ways I didn't think I could, but in ways He knew I could. I have truly wanted to become more like Jesus Christ. That was my goal and I will continue to strive for it.  How grateful I am for this wonderful opportunity.   I hope I have left a good impression on the people of Ghana concerning the Church of Jesus Christ.

THE END!!!

and . . .

another chapter begins!


No comments: