Monday, July 30, 2012

Short But Sweet


Dear Fam,

Lots of invites to see members and non members before I go. 

Recent converts have learned that we don't only care to just baptize them, but to also continue to teach and prepare them for even bigger commitments that they will need to make for months and years to come. It has been sweet to see how the spirit has made it easy for us to teach new member lessons once they have been baptized and confirmed.

Next Tuesday will be my last Zone conference. Sunday I will go to the Kumasi Mission home at 5 for dinner and a final interview with the President Holmes.

  

Early Monday morning we will leave for Cape Coast where we will meet up with the other missionaries we entered the mission with 2 years ago.  We will have one last "football" match together in Ghana. It will be great for the 7 of us to all be together again! Tuesday morning we'll all attend the Temple, then take off for London late that evening.


Next Monday will be my last email.  I will try to go out with a bang.

I love you all.

Elder Hair

No comments: