Monday, October 11, 2010

Hair's the latest . . .


Our investigators are really great. We have been teaching 21 - 25 lessons each week and have been able to contact and meet so many people. They are very receptive to learning anything that deals with Jesus Christ. The hard part is catching them at a time when they are not cooking, cleaning, working, or out of town. We have been helping out in any way we can, and I may be building a reputation in Elmina as the best American Fufu pounder in Ghana.

The policemen here will stop our taxis for no reason, and the only way for the driver to get out of it is to bribe them with money. Our taxi driver today saw that he was going to get pulled over and got some money ready to pay the policeman who then let us go. I could not believe what I was watching.

My companion, Elder Leko, just hit his year mark and has been an amazing companion.

Because I am paying to send an email, and I don't have long, it is hard to respond, but dearelder.com is the best way for anyone to send me an email.

Our ultimate goal is eternal life and that is what I want with all of our family.

Love you all,

Elder Ihwi

No comments: