Monday, April 18, 2011

Countdown to Mother's Day!

Hey,

Things are great and I have been very excited about what has been happening in Sunyani. We had our first baptism in Fiapre and I will send pics on the next CD that I send home.

I can't imagine what I would do without you. As Mothers day approaches, I'm excited to speak to you all again. I am so happy you sent something for E. Omini's birthday. We are going on 4 transfers together and we will probably be together even longer. I have truly grown to love him and can't wait to see what else he is going to teach me.Chan, sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday. Amanda, I swear if you get married before I do... hahaha. I love you girl. I'm calling home in 3 weeks oh!!!!! Man it will be good to talk to you again. Don't forget to give me the number. I love you all and just want to let you know what I'm doing to have the greatest success as a missionary. Can't wait to talk more.

I'm learning much more Twi and can understand plenty now. We just had a very powerful fufu dinner that I will send pictures of. Alright... PEACE and enjoy your Easter.

Elder Hair

No comments: