Monday, June 13, 2011

Preparation for the Temple

Dear Family,

I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart, along with the rest of our family.

This week we have continued to prepare Afia for the temple at the end of the month. We have begun teaching Afia's grandchildren, and soon the whole family will be members of the Church.

I got a very wonderful letter again from Grandpa Al and I am thankful for his continued efforts to keep Grandma strong, and to keep his promise to have her there when I return.

I taught this week in Sunday School about sacrifice and I was very happy with the spirit that we felt in the meeting. I have grown to love teaching the gospel and am continuing to learn new teaching ideas every day.

We love Pres and Sis Sabey who leave in just 3 weeks, then Pres Shulz arrives.

Amanda you are my shining star! Keep becoming more amazing every day. I love you all and hope for the best for all of you.

Elder Hair

Fiapre Sunday School

Cutting the lawn

Dreaming of a green riding lawnmower

Preparing a chicken for dinner

No comments: