Monday, January 30, 2012

Picture Perfect

Dear Family,

AMANDA!!!! You have a solo in the musical?!!!!!!!!!! That's exciting, and I know you will do well. When Dad heard I got a solo part in Madrigals my junior year at O'Fallon, he said: "A solo?, You mean so-low no one can hear you?!!! I'm sure he got that from Grandma June. haha I love ya sis and hope your week goes well.

Ten less active members attended Church this Sunday! Man it was sweet. There are also 5 investigators in our Branch. The investigator class went well... Sunday school was picture perfect. The whole branch leadership was on fire this week. Everyone fellowshiped those who attended just like it should be done. It's amazing how smoothly a Branch or Ward works when we are doing things how the Lord has told us to do them. Before Church, we had coordination meeting with our Branch Mission Leader and Branch Missionary. Three of the people we talked about in that meeting came to church this week. My heart was full of gratitude and I can't wait to see what the Branch will do with our missionary efforts. The Church is true. God is real, and the work will go on.

Love Elder Hair

No comments: